Saturday, 27 December
98. Ephemera and the Offline Archive
7:00–8:15 p.m., Continental 1, Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on Nineteenth-Century American Literature
Presiding: Anna C. Brickhouse, Univ. of Virginia
1. “‘How happy is the little Stone’: Dickinson and the Culture of Ephemera,” Melanie Hubbard, Ruskin, FL
2. “Pages from the Indian Books,” Joshua Bellin, La Roche Coll.
3. “Paper, Rock, Scissors: The Material Conditions of Authorship, Intentionality, and the Offline Archive,” Augusta Rohrbach, Washington State Univ., Pullman
4. “Scanning Tactility: Material and Media in Dave the Potter’s Poetry,” Michael Chaney, Dartmouth Coll.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|