721. Medieval Things: Ecology, Ecomaterialism, Environmentalism
Wednesday, 6 January, 10:15–11:30 a.m., Fairfax A, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Division on Middle English Language and Literature, Excluding Chaucer
Presiding: Kathleen Coyne Kelly, Northeastern Univ.
1. "Ecology Not without Nature," Liza Blake, New York Univ.
2. "Fertile Symmetry of Nature and Humanity in Bernardus Silvestris's Cosmographia," Sarah Powrie, Saint Thomas More Coll.
3. "Goddesses and Objects," Amy S. Kaufman, Middle Tennessee State Univ.
4. "Humanity Interrupted: Gower's Tale of Action and the Forest of Indifference," Rob Wakeman, Univ. of Maryland, College Park
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|