Saturday, 29 December
507. Specters in and of Chaucer
1:45–3:00 p.m., Columbus Hall G, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Division on Chaucer
Presiding: Patricia Clare Ingham, Indiana Univ., Bloomington
1. “Father Chaucer’s Ghost,” George Edmondson, Dartmouth Coll.
2. “Chaucer’s Zombies,” Kate Koppelman, Seattle Univ.
3. “Specters of Reform: John Foxe’s Chaucer,” Holly Crocker, Univ. of South Carolina, Columbia
4. “Inheritance and the Materiality of Spectral Relations: Chaucer’s Legend of Good Women,” Steven F. Kruger, Queens Coll., City Univ. of New York
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|