317. Comparative Globalism in the Early Modern Period
Tuesday, 6 January, 3:30–4:45 p.m., 613, WSCC
Program arranged by the Division on Literature of the English Renaissance, Excluding Shakespeare
Presiding: Rebecca Lemon, Univ. of Southern California
1. "Literary Models, Imperial Exemplars," Barbara Fuchs, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
2. "Islam in the English Imaginary in the Early Modern Period," Jyotsna G. Singh, Michigan State Univ.
3. "From Myth to Market: Mesoamerica in Early Modern Literature," Edward M. Test, Boise State Univ.
4. "'All the World' on the Early Modern Stage," Emily C. Bartels, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|