Tuesday, 28 December
145. Psychopathologies of Everyday Romanticism
10:15–11:30 a.m., Grand Ballroom Salon K, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on the English Romantic Period
Presiding: Sonia Hofkosh, Tufts Univ.
1. “Narrative Reconstruction and Psychoanalytic Authority: Godwin’s Antihistoricism,” Charles Julian Rzepka, Boston Univ.
2. “Coleridge’s Work of the Negative,” Karen Swann, Williams Coll.
3. “The Ordinary: Wordsworth, Blanchot, and the Writing of Disaster,” Mary Longstaff Jacobus, Univ. of Cambridge, Churchill Coll.
4. “The Pathology of the Future,” Lee Charles Edelman, Tufts Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|