87. Minorities and National Literatures
Saturday, 3 January, 3:30–4:45 p.m., Fairfax B, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Division on English Literature Other Than British and American
Presiding: Mark Allen Sanders, Emory Univ.
1. "Looking Askance at the Center," Pashmina Murthy, Univ. of Minnesota, Twin Cities
2. "East European Peripatetics and the New Literatures of Mobility," Vera Eliasova, Masaryk Univ.
3. "The Wartime Mosaic: Canadian Jewish Literature of the Spanish Civil War," Emily Robins Sharpe, Penn State Univ., University Park
4. "'Memory Is a Bruise Still Tender': Caribbean Immigrant Subjectivity and the Canadian National Identity," Kris Singh, Queen's Univ.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|