Tuesday, 28 December
93. Literary Linguistics: Theory and Application
8:30–9:45 a.m., 406, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Linguistic Approaches to Literature
Presiding: Karen M. Eng, Tulane Univ.
1. “Literature as Linguistic Practice,” Chantelle N. Warner, Univ. of California, Berkeley
2. “Grammatical Voice and the Role of Linguistics in Interpretation,” Donald E. Hardy, Colorado State Univ.
3. “The Translator’s Note,” Anna Livia, Univ. of California, Berkeley
4. “Discourse-Analytic Approaches to Fictional Dialogue,” David John Herman, Ohio State Univ., Columbus
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|