Friday, 30 December
667. Thinking after Derrida III: Literature and Art
8:30–9:45 a.m., Delaware Suite B, Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Philosophical Approaches to Literature
Presiding: Rei Terada, Univ. of California, Irvine
1. “The Torture Pharm,” Avital Ronell, New York Univ.
2. “Polylogues: Derrida and the Language of Photography,” Gerhard Richter, Univ. of California, Davis
3. “Event Fables,” Richard Klein, Cornell Univ.
4. “Indirect Address: A Ghost Story,” Bob Perelman, Univ. of Pennsylvania
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|