Monday, 29 December
603. Adam Phillips, Psychoanalytic Theorist?
3:30–4:45 p.m., Union Square 22, Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on Psychological Approaches to Literature
Presiding: Lawrence D. Kritzman, Dartmouth Coll.
1. “What Is Psychoanalytic Thinking?” Tim James Dean, Univ. at Buffalo, State Univ. of New York
2. “Colette and Flirtation,” Janet L. Beizer, Harvard Univ.
3. “Teaching with Adam Phillips,” Evelyne Ender, Hunter Coll., City Univ. of New York
4. “Solitary Futures: Phillips and Bersani,” Mikko J. Tuhkanen, East Carolina Univ.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|