Thursday, 29 December
365. Literature and the Visual Arts: A Special Relation?
8:30–9:45 a.m., Coolidge, Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Literature and Other Arts
Presiding: William Paul Germano, Routledge
1. “Old Media as New Media,” Dana Lynn Seitler, Wayne State Univ.
2. “Goya in Literature and on Film: Literary and Filmic Ekphrasis,” Laura M. Sager, Univ. of Texas, Austin
3. “The Cultural Ethics of Form: Fictional Photography as Image-Text News,” Katherine Renee Henninger, Louisiana State Univ., Baton Rouge
4. “Bringing Sculpture into the Fold,” Marie Lathers, Case Western Reserve Univ.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|