365. Language Learning and Identity Construction
Tuesday, 6 January, 5:15–6:30 p.m., Columbia, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Division on Applied Linguistics
Presiding: Deborah Arteaga, Univ. of Nevada, Las Vegas
1. "Identity Transformation and Transcultural Hospitality in Transnational Learning Environments," Sébastien Dubreil, Univ. of Tennessee, Knoxville
2. "Language Learner Identity Construction in the Study-Abroad Context," Eva Dessein, Vanderbilt Univ.
3. "Becoming Spanish Speakers in Early California: Memory, History, and Identity in Language Learning," Robert Train, Sonoma State Univ.
4. "Construction of Disciplinary Identity across Contexts: The Case of Carlos," Elizabeth Tremmel, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|