Tuesday, 29 December
378. The Role of the Language Coordinator
8:30–9:45 a.m., Congress C, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Applied Linguistics
Presiding: Virginia M. Scott, Vanderbilt Univ.
1. “Silent Partnership or Pivotal Role? The Language Program Coordinator and Integrated Curriculum Design,” Colleen Marie Ryan-Scheutz, Indiana Univ., Bloomington
2. “The Coordination of Incorporated and Autonomous Heritage Language Programs,” Jill Jegerski, Univ. of Illinois, Chicago
3. “Making Language Coordination a Vital Part of Learning,” Claudia Anita Becker, North Carolina Central Univ.
4. “Standardizing Assessment in a Language Program,” Emily E. Scida, Univ. of Virginia
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|