18. Old Wine in New Wineskins: The Collected Works Project in the Digital Age
Sunday, 3 January, 12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Jefferson, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Division on Methods of Literary Research
Presiding: Jude V. Nixon, Salem State Univ.
1. "The Collected Works of Elizabeth Barrett Browning: Print Editions, Digital Surrounds, and Preservation," Sandra M. Donaldson, Univ. of North Dakota; Marjorie I. Stone, Dalhousie Univ.
2. "A Virtual Edition of William Morris's Collected Works," Florence S. Boos, Univ. of Iowa
3. "The Novels of Sutton E. Griggs: A Critical Edition," Tess Chakkalakal, Bowdoin Coll.
4. "Editing Henry James in the Digital Age," Pierre A. Walker, Salem State Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|