792. Old Materials, New Materialisms
Tuesday, 12 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., Missouri, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Division on Methods of Literary Research
1. "Objects, Authors, and Other Matter(s) in the Gloria Anzaldúa Archive," Suzanne M. Bost, Loyola Univ., Chicago
2. "Writing Histories of Listening: Acoustemology as Literary Practice," Ely Rosenblum, Univ. of Cambridge
3. "Even the Stones Cry Out: Archival Research and the Inhuman Turn," Andrew Ferguson, Univ. of Virginia
4. "A Life of Its Own: A Vital Materialist Look at the Medieval Manuscript as an Agentic Assemblage," Angela Bennett Segler, New York Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|