Thursday, 06 January
37. Teaching the Senior Seminar
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Plaza III, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on the Teaching of Literature
Presiding: Jennifer Holberg, Calvin Coll.
1. “The Real Work: Analysis of a Capstone Model after Ten Years,” Scott LaMascus, Oklahoma Christian Univ.
2. “Literature and the Real World: Redesigning the Senior Seminar in the Light of Student Learning Outcomes, Department Culture, and Institutional Mission,” Sheila Hassell Hughes, Univ. of Dayton
3. “Catering the Capstone, a Journey outside of ‘Comfort Zones,’” Laura E. Rotunno, Penn State Univ., Altoona
4. “Engaging the Literary Public Sphere: Service Learning in a Senior Seminar,” Emily VanDette, State Univ. of New York, Fredonia
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|