414. Teaching Creative Writing
Wednesday, 7 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., 304, WSCC
Program arranged by the Division on Teaching as a Profession
Presiding: Jeffrey J. Williams, Carnegie Mellon Univ.
1. "Black Box Pedagogy: The Myth of Community in Creative Writing Programs," Eric Charles LeMay, Ohio Univ., Athens
2. "Against Workshop: The Virtues of Low-Residency Programs," John Fried, Duquesne Univ.
3. "The Revenge of Literature: Creative Writing beyond the Workshop," Emily Rosko, Coll. of Charleston
4. "Rethinking Craft," Mark James McGurl, Stanford Univ.
For abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|