Friday, 28 December
173. The Undergraduate Student as Scholar: Programs and Curricula
8:30–9:45 a.m., Arkansas, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Division on Teaching as a Profession
Presiding: Laura L. Behling, Gustavus Adolphus Coll.
1. “Inviting Our Students to Join the Scholarly Conversation,” Bethany Faith Hicok, Westminster Coll.
2. “Mentoring the Undergraduate Scholar, Motivating the Faculty Mentor,” Kimberly Elizabeth Contag, Minnesota State Univ., Mankato
3. “Fictions of Fact and Value: Reflections on Undergraduate Research,” Michael LeMahieu, Clemson Univ.
4. “Live Fast, Die Young, and Leave a Good-Looking Corpse: On Not Envisioning Undergraduates as Scholars,” Shaun Anne Tangney, Minot State Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|