Saturday, 29 December
552. The Undergraduate Student as Scholar: Courses and Seminars
3:30–4:45 p.m., Ontario, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Division on Teaching as a Profession
Presiding: Laura L. Behling, Gustavus Adolphus Coll.
1. “Welcome to the Party: Literary Theory and Undergraduate Scholarship,” Melanie Brown, Saint Norbert Coll.
2. “Research Teams in Literature and Culture,” Stephen Bernhardt, Univ. of Delaware, Newark
3. “Incorporating Undergraduate Research into a Seventeenth-Century French Literature Seminar,” Patricia Armstrong, Vanderbilt Univ.
4. “Undergraduate Students as Scholars in the Context of the Liberal Arts,” E. Jane Hedley, Bryn Mawr Coll.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|