Thursday, 30 December
635. Medieval Manuscripts in the Digital Age
8:30–9:45 a.m., Washington C, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on French Medieval Language and Literature
Presiding: Michel-André Bossy, Brown Univ.
1. “Alluring Electronic Editions Are Good Pedagogical Tools,” Amy Victoria Ogden, Univ. of Virginia
2. “Opening the Archives: A Tools-Based Approach to Teaching Textual Criticism,” Andrew Ross, Brown Univ.
3. “Technology, Manuscripts, and the Renewal of Philology,” Molly C. Robinson Kelly, Lewis and Clark Coll.
4. “Text Editing in a Distance-Research Environment,” Barbara K. Altmann, Univ. of Oregon
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|