284. Current Research in Sixteenth-Century French Literature
Sunday, 4 January, 12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., 307, Hynes
Program arranged by the Division on Sixteenth-Century French Literature
Presiding: Virginia Krause, Brown Univ.
1. "Pedagogy of the Undressed: Learning through the Body in the Blasons anatomiques du corps feminin," Cathy Yandell, Carleton Coll.
2. "Marguerite de Navarre: Le paradoxe de l’obscène," Alexander Roose, Univ. of Cambridge
3. "Ronsard's Male Lover: Testing the Limits of Melancholy," Deborah Lesko Baker, Georgetown Univ.
4. "Du Bellay's Catherine de Médicis," Leah L. Chang, George Washington Univ.
For abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|