685. Human Rights and Literature
Tuesday, 6 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., 201, Hynes
Program arranged by the Division on Nineteenth-Century French Literature
Presiding: Marie-Pierre F. Le Hir, Univ. of Arizona
1. "Les statuts légal et littéraire du mulâtre sous la Restauration," Marshall C. Olds, Michigan State Univ.
2. "Poetry and Human Rights in the French Romantic Poet-Workers," Nathalie Vincent-Munnia, Boston Univ.
3. "In Praise of Inequality: Censuring Social Climbers," Françoise Belot, Univ. of Washington, Seattle
4. "Human Rights and Hermaphrodites," Anne Linton, San Francisco State Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|