252. Where Is French Theory Today?
Sunday, 10 January, 10:15–11:30 a.m., Superior B, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century French Literature
Presiding: Danielle Marx-Scouras, Ohio State Univ., Columbus
1. "Foucault's Foresight: Mapping the Rise of the Neoliberal Age in The Birth of Biopower," Rosemarie Scullion, Univ. of Iowa
2. "Aller-Retour: The American Afterlife of French Theory," Bishupal Limbu, Portland State Univ.
3. "Radical Critique between the Arab Spring and Littérature-monde," Neil Doshi, Univ. of Pittsburgh
4. "New Directions in Francophone, Postcolonial, and Subaltern Studies: Bayart's 'Carnaval académique' or Glissant's 'Querelle avec l'Histoire'?" Jennifer Therese Howell, Illinois State Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|