Thursday, 29 December
377. Rethinking German Film Studies II: Film History’s Blind Spots and Oversights
8:30–9:45 a.m., Cabinet, Washington Hilton
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century German Literature
Presiding: Eric Rentschler, Harvard Univ.
1. “A New Reception Model for the Weimar Kulturfilm,” Sara Hall, Univ. of Illinois, Chicago
2. “The Nature of Film: Scientific Investigation and Early Cinema,” Janelle S. Blankenship, New York Univ.
3. “Weimar Film as a Fashion Show: Models, Stars, and Mannequins,” Mila Mois Ganeva, Miami Univ., Oxford
4. “Agfacolor: Toward a Techno-History of German Film,” Jennifer M. Kapczynski, Washington Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|