114. Reading and the Medium of Literature
Monday, 5 January, 5:15–6:30 p.m., Ravenna A and B, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century German Literature
Presiding: Patrizia C. McBride, Cornell Univ.
1. "Roles for Readers: Jünger, Brecht, and Döblin," Derek Hillard, Kansas State Univ.
2. "Reading Romanticism as Perfected Communication," May Mergenthaler, Ohio State Univ., Columbus
3. "Literature and Media Culture: Metapoetics," Yael Almog, Univ. of California, Berkeley
4. "Intermediality as a Way of Reading," Thomas O. Haakenson, Minneapolis Coll. of Art and Design
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|