Sunday, 27 December
28. Religious and Philosophical Approaches to Dante
3:30–4:45 p.m., Regency Ballroom C2, Loews
Program arranged by the Division on Medieval and Renaissance Italian Literature
Presiding: Christian Robert Moevs, Univ. of Notre Dame
1. “Relation of the Postcorporeal to the Postethical in Dante’s Ascension to Paradise,” Donald R. Wehrs, Auburn Univ., Auburn
2. “Language and Philosophy in Dante’s Convivio,” Beatrice Arduini, Tulane Univ.
3. “Theologia Ludens in Dante’s Vernacular Hunting: Nimrod, Adam, the Panther, and the Veltro,” Stefano Selenu, Brown Univ.
4. “Boccaccio’s Ulyssian Poetics,” James Kriesel, Univ. of Notre Dame
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|