Friday, 29 December
371. Cyphernetics: Signs, Codes, Texts
8:30–9:45 a.m., 306, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Literature and Science
Presiding: Arielle Saiber, Bowdoin Coll.
1. “Order from Order,” Wendy H. Chun, Brown Univ.
2. “Dovetailing Details Fly Apart—All Over, Again, in Code, in Poetry, in Chreods,” Stephanie Strickland, Parsons the New School for Design
3. “Abducting the Index,” Kris Paulsen, Univ. of California, Berkeley
4. “Cryptomemetic Expression and Evolution in Oulipo,” Matt Rowe, Indiana Univ., Bloomington
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|