328. Biodiversity and Extinction
Saturday, 10 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., Northwestern–Ohio State, Chicago Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Literature and Science
1. "Aesthetics of Biodiversity: Gould, Wilson, Dion," Derek Woods, Rice Univ.
2. "Managed Biodiversity in Atwood's MaddAddam Trilogy," Louise Economides, Univ. of Montana
3. "Animals beyond Species: Extinction and the Unknown," Christina Colvin, Emory Univ.
4. "Biodiversity, Posthumanism, and the Epic Imagination," Ursula K. Heise, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
For abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|