Thursday, 27 December
85. Micro: Studies in the Very Small
5:15–6:30 p.m., Grand Suite 3, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Division on Literature and Science
Presiding: Arielle Saiber, Bowdoin Coll.
1. “Fractals: The Micro in a Global World,” Wai Chee Dimock, Yale Univ.
2. “Fractal Microscopy: Blowup, Greene, Calvino,” Robert Allen Rushing, Univ. of Illinois, Urbana
3. “Raising Dust: A Microscopic Protagonist of Twentieth-Century Art,” Anna Botta, Smith Coll.
4. “Micropoetics: Nabokov’s Small-Scale Parasites,” James Ramey, Univ. of California, Berkeley
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|