Tuesday, 27 December
39. The Antisocial Thesis in Queer Theory
7:00–8:15 p.m., Virginia Suite C, Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Gay Studies in Language and Literature
Presiding: Robert Lawrence Caserio, Penn State Univ., University Park
1. “Bad Education,” Lee Charles Edelman, Tufts Univ.
2. “The Politics of Negativity in Recent Queer Theory,” Judith Halberstam, Univ. of Southern California
3. “Imagining Queer Futurity,” José Esteban Muñoz, New York Univ.
4. “The Antisocial Homosexual,” Tim James Dean, State Univ. of New York, Buffalo
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|