449. Curated and Curating Lives
Tuesday, 5 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., Berkeley, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Division on Autobiography, Biography, and Life Writing
Presiding: Julie Rak, Univ. of Alberta
Julie Rak's Annotation:
1. "Curating Lives: Museums, Archives, Online Sites," Alison Booth, Univ. of Virginia
2. "Curating Confession: The Intersection of Communicative Capitalism and Autobiography Online," Anna Poletti, Monash Univ.
3. "Digital Dioramas: Curating Life Narratives on the World Wide Web," Laurie McNeill, Univ. of British Columbia
4. "Archive of Addiction: Augusten Burroughs's Dry: In Pictures," Nicole M. Stamant, Agnes Scott Coll.
For abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|