Saturday, 08 January
455. Italian Thought in the New Millennium
8:30–9:45 a.m., 306A, LA Convention Center
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century Italian Literature
Presiding: Ernesto Livorni, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
1. “On Roberto Esposito’s Case for an Affirmative Biopolitics,” Jonathan Druker, Illinois State Univ.
2. “Recent Developments in Italian Feminist Thought: Adriana Cavarero’s Horrorism in a Comparative and Transnational Perspective,” Lucia Re, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
3. “Machiavelli’s Children: Italian Radical Philosophers against the Nation-State,” Emanuel Rota, Univ. of Illinois, Urbana
4. “Holism in Italian Philosophy and Neuroscience,” Laura Wittman, Stanford Univ.
For abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|