Saturday, 29 December
450. Writing and Screening Gli anni di piombo
10:15–11:30 a.m., Parlor F, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century Italian Literature
Presiding: Norma Bouchard, Univ. of Connecticut, Storrs
1. “Allegory of a Nation: Conflict and Crisis in Rosi’s Tre fratelli,” Gaetana Marrone-Puglia, Princeton Univ.
2. “‘Vittime due volte’: The Return of the Victim in Representations of the Anni di piombo,” Ruth Glynn, Univ. of Bristol
3. “Bombs in Milan: Staging Terror in the Theater of Franca Rame and Dario Fo,” Gloria Costanza Pastorino, Harvard Univ.
4. “Figuring Violence: Rhetorical Tropes of the Anni di piombo,” Marie Orton, Truman State Univ.
5. “The Monument’s Renovation: Sebastiano Vassalli’s View on the 1970s in Abitare il vento (1980) and Archeologica del presente (2001),” Andrea Malaguti, Columbia Univ.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|