Sunday, 28 December
403. New Directions in Postwar Italian Poetry
7:15–8:30 p.m., Pacific Suite F, Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century Italian Literature
Presiding: Ernesto Livorni, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
1. “He Do the Mézigue in Different Voices: Giorgio Caproni’s Prosopopeas,” Andrea Malaguti, Columbia Univ.
2. “Divine Women and the Poetry of Alda Merini,” Laura Wittman, Stanford Univ.
3. “Andrea Zanzotto: Nuovi orizzonti nella poesia italiana,” Roberta Francesca Seaman, DePauw Univ.
4. “Adherence to the Margin: Translating and Analyzing Metaphor in Five Poems by Paolo Volponi,” Matteo Gilebbi, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|