555. Realisms in Italian Culture
Thursday, 7 January, 3:30–4:45 p.m., Boren, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century Italian Literature
Presiding: Manuela Marchesini, Texas A&M Univ., College Station
1. "Ethereal Realism and Perelà: A Negative Plate of Futurism's 'Uomo Nuovo,'" Stephen Marth, Brown Univ.
2. "'I negri ci guardano': African American Literature and Italian Neorealism," Charles L. Leavitt, Univ. of Notre Dame
3. "Radical Neo(Realism) in the Works of Cesare Zavattini," Etami Borjan, Univ. of Zagreb
4. "Contro il 'pregiudizio di realtà': Il caso di Leonardo Pica Ciamarra," Domenico Cangiano, Duke Univ.
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org after 20 Dec.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|