301. Intermediality in Modern and Contemporary Italy: Photography and Print Culture in Post–World War II Cinema
Sunday, 4 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., 209, Hynes
Program arranged by the Division on Twentieth-Century Italian Literature
Presiding: John P. Welle, Univ. of Notre Dame
1. "Unpredictable Glances: Rosi Portrays a History of Our Time," Gaetana Marrone-Puglia, Princeton Univ.
2. "The Lady Vanishes: Antonioni's L'eclisse and Photography," Donata Panizza, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
3. "'La vera vita è quella del sogno': Fellini and the Aesthetic of the Fotoromanzo," Elizabeth Alsop, Western Kentucky Univ.
4. "Italian Cinema and Its Tribute to Colonial Black Beauties," Rosetta Giuliani-Caponetto, Auburn Univ., Auburn
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|