Tuesday, 28 December
261. Teaching Asian American Literature: Strategies and Innovations
3:30–4:45 p.m., 305, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Asian American Literature
Presiding: Eleanor R. Ty, Wilfrid Laurier Univ.
1. “Across the Black Water: History, Culture, and Politics of South Asian Diaspora,” Gautam Premnath, Univ. of California, Berkeley
2. “Visualizing and Locating Citizenship,” Gita Rajan, Hamilton Coll.
3. “Reading and Writing Asian American Poetry,” Benjamin Huang, Univ. of Southern California
4. “Literature of Muslim America,” T. Mera Moore Lafferty, Univ. of Pennsylvania
5. “African American and Asian American Fictions,” Donald C. Goellnicht, McMaster Univ.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|