74. Interiorities of Disability
Friday, 3 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., Hampton, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Division on Disability Studies
Presiding: Susannah B. Mintz, Skidmore Coll.
1. "Sexual Cripple: Ralph Werther and the Desiring Body," Jessica Lewis-Turner, Temple Univ., Philadelphia
2. "Galerie de difformité: Turning (Dis)Ability Inside Out," Gretchen E. Henderson, Massachusetts Inst. of Tech.
3. "Harriet Wilson's Prosthetic Authorship," Jean Franzino, Univ. of Virginia
4. "'Why I Am So Sick': The Treatise Nietzsche Never Wrote," Tom Ribitzky, Graduate Center, City Univ. of New York
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|