691. Cognitive Neuroscience of Attention
Tuesday, 6 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., Liberty C, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Division on Cognitive Approaches to Literature
Presiding: Elizabeth Nixon, Ohio State Univ., Columbus
1. "Shadow Stories," H. Porter Abbott, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara
2. "Memory, Attention, and the Shape of a Sentence: Ethics and Aesthetics in ADHD (Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) and Language Production," Suzanne Bailey, Trent Univ.
3. "The Addictive Image," Michael W. Clune, Case Western Reserve Univ.
4. "Were Cervantes and Quixote Daydreaming? (On Attention, Memory, and Creativity)," Catherine M. Connor, Univ. of Vermont
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org after 1 Dec.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|