Sunday, 28 December
281. Unusual Suspects: Irish Modernism at the Margins
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Union Square 14, Hilton
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Anglo-Irish Literature
Presiding: Gregory R. Castle, Arizona State Univ.
1. “December 1916,” Nicholas Allen, National Univ. of Ireland, Galway
2. “The Trouble with Maeve: Ireland’s Rising and Women’s Just War,” Marian Eide, Texas A&M Univ., College Station
3. “Mary Manning’s Modernisms,” Paige Reynolds, Coll. of the Holy Cross
4. “Leisure State Modernism and the Rediscovery of Eimar O’Duffy,” Gregory J. Dobbins, Univ. of California, Davis
For copies of papers, write to firstname.lastname@example.org after 1 Dec.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|