517. Indigenous Textual Cultures
Wednesday, 7 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., 306, WSCC
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Bibliography and Textual Studies
Presiding: Sarah Brouillette, Carleton Univ.
1. "Book History and the Indigenous Americas," Matt Cohen, Univ. of Texas, Austin
2. "Ethnography and the Indigenous Archive in Canada," Marc Fortin, Queen's Univ.
3. "Whose Land of Sunshine? The Economics of Ethnography in Progressive-Era Los Angeles," Sigrid Anderson Cordell, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
4. "Hendrick Aupaumut's Mistakes," Katherine L. Chiles, Univ. of Tennessee, Knoxville
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|