129. Joan Maragall: A Legacy of Engagement
Sunday, 5 January, 5:15–6:30 p.m., Issaquah, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Catalan Language and Literature
Presiding: Paula A. Sprague, Trinity Coll., CT
1. "Resurrecting Language: Goethe's Faust and Maragall's El comte Arnau," Cynthia J. Malik, Stanford Univ.
2. "Maragall: Traductor europeo," Francesco Ardolino, Univ. of Barcelona
3. "Joan Maragall and Víctor Català: An Epistolary Relationship," María-Luisa Guardiola, Swarthmore Coll.
4. "Joan Maragall and the Affects of Catalanism," Javier Krauel, Univ. of Colorado, Boulder
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|