Saturday, 29 December
461. Cognitive Approaches to Genre
10:15–11:30 a.m., Truffles, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Cognitive Approaches to Literature
Presiding: Michael Sinding, Justus Liebig Univ.
1. “Cognitive Theory and the Enactive Interpretation of Experimental Poetry,” Mark Cantrell, Univ. of Miami
2. “Genre, Affect, and the Remake,” Rebecca Mercedes Gordon, Reed Coll.
3. “Reading the Neurological Romance: Popular Fiction and Brain Science, 1880–1914,” Anne Meredith Stiles, Washington State Univ., Pullman
4. “Theory of Mind and the Dramatic Monologue,” Aaron S. Worth, Brandeis Univ.
For copies of papers, visit http://people.cohums.ohio-state.edu/herman145/mla2007.html after 15 Nov.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|