Tuesday, 29 December
527. Visual Performance and Cognition
3:30–4:45 p.m., Commonwealth Hall D, Loews
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Cognitive Approaches to Literature
Presiding: Elizabeth Hart, Univ. of Connecticut, Storrs
1. “Righting Wrongs: Satisfaction from Thomas Kyd to Kavalier and Clay,” Ellen Spolsky, Bar-Ilan Univ.
2. “The Impasse of Identity: Crash and Cognitive Theory,” Sue J. Kim, Univ. of Alabama, Birmingham
3. “From Shy Girl to Saint: The Making of Meera,” Akhila Ramnarayan, Univ. of Dayton
4. “Metaphors and Visual Representations of the Body in Pedro Almodóvar’s Cinema,” Eduardo Urios-Aparisi, Univ. of Connecticut, Storrs
For papers, write to firstname.lastname@example.org after 1 Dec.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|