645. Current Issues in Romance Linguistics
Monday, 11 January, 5:15–6:30 p.m., Parlor F, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Comparative Romance Linguistics
Presiding: Andrea Perez Mukdsi, Univ. at Buffalo, State Univ. of New York
1. "Attribution in Romance: Reconstructing the Oral and Written Tradition," Martin Hummel, Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz
2. "Pronouns and the Author-Reader Relationship in Academic Portuguese," Karina Veronica Molsing, Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul; Cristina Perna, Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul
3. "The Semantic Feature [+INFLUENCE] and the Spanish Subjunctive," M. Emma Ticio Quesada, Syracuse Univ.
M. Emma Ticio Quesada's Annotation:
4. "Palatalization in Chilean Spanish and Proto-romance," Carolina Gonzalez, Florida State Univ.
For abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|