417. Corpus Applications in Germanic Philology and Linguistics
Wednesday, 7 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., Greenwood, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Germanic Philology
Presiding: Richard Whitt, Univ. of Manchester
1. "How to Present Gothic in the Computer Age?" Irmengard Rauch, Univ. of California, Berkeley
2. "Toward a Syntax of the Eye: The Verbal Frame in Early New High German Dependent Clauses," Ilona Vandergriff, San Francisco State Univ.
3. "Extraposition in West Central German," Shannon Andrew Dubenion-Smith, Western Washington Univ.
4. "Unshifted Forms from the Second Consonant Shift: Borrowing or Incomplete Lexical Diffusion?" Craig Callender, Georgia Coll. and State Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|