455. Intercultural Memory and Hungarian Literature
Wednesday, 7 January, 10:15–11:30 a.m., Virginia, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Hungarian Literature
Presiding: Andras Kisery, City Coll., City Univ. of New York
1. "Wordsworth in Hungarian Cultural Memory," Zsolt Komáromy, Hungarian Soc. for the Study of English
2. "Before the Pictorial Turn: Image, History, and Memory in the Works of Péter Lengyel and Alexander Kluge," Zsofia Ban, Eotvos Lorand Univ.
3. "Intermedial Recollections: Péter Nádas, Photography, and Illness," Lauren Walsh, New School
4. "Monuments and Bulldozers: Social Memory in Celestial Harmonies and The Dead Father," Katalin Orban, Eotvos Lorand Univ.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|