Monday, 28 December
264. Media Studies and the Digital Scholarly Present
1:45–3:00 p.m., 411–412, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Media and Literature
Presiding: Kathleen Fitzpatrick, Pomona Coll.
1. “Blogging, Scholarship, and the Networked Public Sphere,” Chuck Tryon, Fayetteville State Univ.
2. “The Decline of the Author, the Rise of the Janitor,” David Parry, Univ. of Texas, Dallas
3. “Remixing Dada Poetry in MySpace: An Electronic Edition of Poetry by the Baronness Elsa von Freytag-Loringhoven in N-Dimensional Space,” Tanya Clement, Univ. of Maryland, College Park
4. “Right Now: Media Studies Scholarship and the Quantitative Turn,” Jeremy Douglass, Univ. of California, San Diego
For abstracts, links, and related material, visit http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/mla2009 after 1 Dec.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|