644. Pedagogy of the Precariat: From Conference to Classroom to Community
Sunday, 5 January, 5:15–6:30 p.m., Liberty C, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Part-Time Faculty Members
Presiding: Sue Rowe Doe, Colorado State Univ., Fort Collins
1. "Teaching the Conflict: Incorporating Lessons about Contingency into Curricula," Maria Maisto, New Faculty Majority
2. "'Will You Serve?': Committee Structure, Workplace Democracy, and (In)Visible Contingent Faculty Members," Mahli Xuan Mechenbier, Kent State Univ., Twinsburg
3. "Data Streams in a Data Desert," Margaret Hanzimanolis, De Anza Coll.
4. "Invisible Professors: A Performed Presentation," Andrew William Smith, Tennessee Tech Univ.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|