236. Remixing Present-Day English
Wednesday, 6 January, 10:15–11:30 a.m., 306, WSCC
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Present-Day English Language
Presiding: Dulce M. Estevez, Arizona State Univ.
1. "A Critical Analysis of Language Use Constructs in Discourses Related to Language Education in South Texas, 2000–10," Nils Olov Fors, Indiana Univ. of Pennsylvania
2. "Agog or a Gag? Lady Gaga's Remixes Remixed," Jennifer M. Santos, Virginia Military Inst.
3. "Mixteando Languages in the United States," Dulce M. Estevez
4. "Remixing English to Represent Trauma and Identity," Sarah Catherine Dean, Arizona State Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|