357. Representing the City across Cultures
Tuesday, 6 January, 5:15–6:30 p.m., Issaquah, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Romance Literary Relations
Presiding: Andrea Baldi, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
1. "Windows on the Fin de Siècle City: Writing Women in Zola and Pardo Bazán," Jessica Tanner, Harvard Univ.
2. "Celebrating the City: Carlos Drummond de Andrade’s Crónicas and Cultural Memory," Ana Prata, Univ. of Lisbon
3. "Familiar Gazes, Foreign Cities: The Deambulations of Jacques Réda," Lynn S. Anderson, State Univ. of West Georgia
4. "Havana's Sexual Geographies in Contraband of Shadows by Antonio José Ponte," Elena Valdez, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
For abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|